Saturday, June 14, 2008

Stuff I'm Loving Right Now.








Here are a few of my favorite pieces at the moment.

You probably recall that I was wearing a flapper hat back in October when Isaac Miz. asked me about it. Well, I still love flapper hats. The red one here is straw. Happily, it is the kind of straw that one can wear year-round, since it is a nebulous, fabulous looking fabric. Pop on a bit of red lipstick and yes, you will be fired up and ready to go.

The authentic black and silver flapper hat here is an amazing find, even to me (haute price notwithstanding). It had the original, crumbly paper Made in France tag on it. The interior is delicate mesh and it slips easily onto an average-sized head. As far as I'm concerned, skip the jewelry and wear an authentic flapper hat made of real silver. 

The vintage Zandra Rhodes dress has already been sold at Petria Boutiq. The buyer was Patrick Robinson, formerly of Perry Ellis and Paco Rabanne fame and currently, chief of Gap. Gap is looking good these days.

No comments: